The County College of Morris is sponsoring The Legacy Project, focusing on war, peace and healing. One of the feature books that will be discussed in The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien, which our students read. Events throughout the fall.
1. We need to teach students the skills they will need to be successful in a world that will change more and more rapidly, and be more and more unpredictable.
2. Today's students are digital natives and obtaining information without using technology is absurd to them.
3. The library/media center is a gathering place for students to collaborate and learn together.
4. The library/media center will serve as the nexus between the students, the world around them, and the skill sets they need to be successful.
5. The curriculum and interests of the students determine the books and resources that are in the library.
Randolph High School Alumni now have their own page!
Find digital versions of yearbooks, MP3's of graduation speeches, photos, links, and other resources.
If you would like to include links or other resources for alumni, please email me.
For Research, Projects, Word Processing, Library Books
Mornings: 7:00 am to Homeroom
Tues., Wed., and Thurs. until 3:30 pm
We now have Dungeons and Dragons 5th ed. game, resources etc. for those that would like to gather a group and set up a campaign. Groups can meet during lunch in the library or other times, under teacher supervision. Please see Mr. Cullis for more information.
We now have a number of games and puzzles in the library. Games can be found at the circulation desk near the magazine rack, and puzzles can be found at the circulation desk beneath the television. Have fun!
Tour of the Randolph High School Media Center. Go to "full view" from menu in top right hand.
Students can access the library's collection of ebooks by logging onto Destiny and choosing "Electronic Book (ebook)" from the "Material Type" drop down menu.
En nuestra biblioteca tenemos muchos libros escritos en espanol.
Algunos ejemplos son:
Did you love a book and want to read more books like that from other authors?
Check out NoveList! It will give you recommendations for future reads based upon books that you love. (Use remote sign in username and passwork for EBSCO if not in school)
ANCESTRY.COM U.S. DOCUMENTS
Through a grant from Ancestry.com, Randolph High School now has access to original and primary documents in its U.S. Collection. Great for researching your family or primary documents for history classes.
Access only from within the high school. No password needed.